Careers at NECS
Welcome to New England Chess School family!
- Administrative assistant
- Develop content for full lifecycle email/integrated marketing campaigns from lead generation, acquisition, onboarding, engagement, etc
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Administrative assistant position:
- The candidate must be able to speak English fluently
- Excellent writing, grammar, and editing skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized, with exceptional follow-through, initiative, and commitment to excellence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Some experience of working with Canva or any other graphic editor would be preferrable
Responsibilities for Administrative assistant position include but are not limited to:
- Add new students to the system
- Provide customer support via email, text messages, or chat
- Provide SEO support for our website
- Write content for a wide variety of digital platforms, including web, email, social media, and eNewsletters
- Collaborate with team members across the marketing department, including content strategy and digital marketing
Advantages of the Administrative assistant position:
- Work remotely
- 9 am to 5 pm EST
- Monday through Friday
To apply for the Administrative Assistant position, please complete the following test assignment:
Create a mock-up newsletter (subject, header, text) informing the customers about Chess Summer Camp. The goal of the newsletter is to get new registrations for the camp. Please use this webpage for reference.
Upload the completed newsletter to the form below after you finish.